The Cessna Pilots Association has been conducting FAA approved courses for over 30 years. The Legacy 182 (1956 – 1986 models) course is one of our most popular courses. We are now offering this course online. In this course CPA instructors go through all the systems of the aircraft, how they work, how they have changed, where there have been problems and how the problems have been solved.
While having strong technical depth the courses are aimed for owner/pilots though mechanics will benefit greatly as well. This course covers everything from the Airframe, Powerplant, Electrical Systems, Fuel Systems, and Tactical Data Analysis. There is also a hands-on demonstration in the hangar. These courses have gotten high marks throughout the industry for over 30 years.
This online course contains a complete HD video recording of the entire CPA 182 course, as taught in 2020 by Paul New in Tulsa. The recordings are arranged in Lessons that correspond to the Section numbers within the official CPA 182 course book, which is also included within the course. (These sections of the course book are located underneath the video within each lesson.) The videos contain optional closed captions, and may be viewed on both mobile and desktop devices.
- This online course includes a total of 11 videos (Note: Lesson 1 does not have a video.)
- Most videos range between 1 to 2 hours in length
- Total runtime of all videos is approximately 15 hours
- Unlimited streams of the Lessons, watch and repeat sections as many times as you want
- Available only to CPA members for a limited time