The Cessna Pilots Association is the world’s largest aviation type club.
CPA is dedicated to providing owners of Cessna piston singles and twins with the technical information, support services, and social events to allow them to enjoy and preserve their Cessna aircraft in a safe and economical fashion. We’ve been serving the Cessna-owner community for almost 30 years.
Key benefits of CPA membership include:
- Monthly CPA Magazine chock full of articles, information and ads specific to single- and multiengine Cessnas.
- Members-only section of the website with CPA Magazine archives, TechNotes, Model Histories, ADs, SAIBs, SBs, and much more.
- Members-only online forums providing instant access to the vast accumulated knowledge of CPA’s members, including both general-interest and model-specific areas.
- CPA’s email newsletter to keep you up to date on Cessna-specific news, information and events.
- CPA TechNotes covering numerous frequently-asked questions about Cessna piston aircraft.
- Tech staff of seasoned A&P/IA Cessna experts available to answer your technical questions.